Home Support Workers & Home Child Care Providers Programs

If you have professional experience in-home care for either adults or children and a one-year post-secondary education the Home Support Workers and Home Child Care Providers Programs can be your gateway to Canada. 

Canada has launched two pilot programs aiming to recruit home support workers and home child care providers.  These programs allow qualified caregivers and their families to come to Canada and the opportunity to become a permanent resident once they have earned 2 years of eligible work experience. The support worker/care provider’s family is also allowed to study or work within Canada during this period.

Home support workers provide personal care and companionship for seniors, persons with disabilities, and convalescent clients.  Care is provided within the client's residence.

Home child care providers care for children on an ongoing or short-term basis. They are responsible for the well-being, physical, and social development of the children as well as assisting parents with child care and may assist with household duties.

You qualified to apply for permanent residence through the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker if you have:

  • 2 years of experience in-home care or child care
  • An Educational Credential Assessment report, which shows how the applicant’s education compares to a Canadian post-secondary education credential
  • Meet the English Language required skills level in writing, reading, speaking and listening (CLBA level 5)

In addition, you must have a valid job offer to work as a Home Support Workers or Home Child Care Providers.  If you meet the first three requirements we can assist you to obtain a job offer!

We Can Help!

Applying for Canadian permanent residency via the Home Support Workers & Home Child Care Providers pilot programs can be complicated and challenging. Numerous applications are disqualified due to application errors or missing documents. Unfortunately, after being disqualified, a candidate will have to restart the process from the beginning once again.

We can help you to apply and navigate the Home Support Workers & Home Child Care Providers system without any stress and unnecessary delays. We ensure the process is done professionally, quickly, and efficiently. We will assist you with:

Initial Consultation: We conduct a comprehensive assessment of your individual circumstances for qualifying for Home Support Workers or Home Child Care Providers pilot programs and advise you on the best entry approach.  We will provide you with recommendations about how to improve your chances with these programs.

Job Offer: Upon retaining our services, we help you to contact potential employers to obtain a job offer.

Applying for Home Support Workers & Home Child Care Providers pilot programs: We will prepare and submit your application for Home Support Workers or Home Child Care Providers pilot programs.

Permanent Residence Application: We help you to prepare your application and supporting documents for your family according to Immigration Canada standards, and we will submit your application on your behalf.

We will follow up with your application process and deal with any issues that may arise.  We act as a liaison between you and government agencies, such as Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada until you receive your permanent residency. 

We’re here to help! Let our readily available immigration experts ensure that your immigration application is done effectively to avoid rejection, delays, hassles, and headaches. With our professional guidance and latest technologies, you will be a few steps closer to your Canadian Dream.

To start a free assessment of your eligibility for the Home Support Workers & Home Child Care Providers Programs please complete the assessment form by clicking on Client Portal


Contact us via Email or WhatsApp

Please complete this contact form and send us your questions.

CALL NOW Whatsapp